Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

June 2016 Instagram Round-Up

Hello, there! I am so horrible at blogging, but I really want to make more of an effort to keep this up. I should have more time available in the future to make that happen! Here is my very late June Instagram Round-Up. Make sure you follow me there for current posts!

The fun bun, top knot, whatever you want to call it is a huge favorite of mine! Don't we all love a good bun and now that my hair is long enough to enjoy it, I am taking full advantage!

This is another favorite that is super quick and I always get lots of compliments when I wear it! I think it just looks a bit more fancy than it actually is! Large Dutch Braid Tutorial

I found this gorgeous rose gold headband at Walmart. I love when I find great things in unexpected places. As I am typing this I am thinking that I need to find another cute style to incorporate this headband!

For some reason this hairstyle just looks like summer to me! I love the braid in combination with the fishtail braid!

I decided to  come up with this style because I am seeing so many long-haired gals wearing dutch braid pigtails. This is my version for short hair! Pigtail Dutch Braid Tutorial

Another fun bun!! Fun Bun Tutorial

This photo was taken the day after I had curled my hair. The waves had relaxed out and I was left with this beautiful soft wave.

Sometimes I want to try a new hairstyle, but I don't have tons of time to mess with my hair before work. This one was so simple to do and I got lots of compliments on it!

This is a compilation of all of my most liked photos on Instagram. I thought this was so fun to see! It also helps me to see what you guys are enjoying from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment