Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

July Instagram Round-Up

Hey guys! It is time today to post my July Instagram Round-Up. I am so behind on blog posts, so I am posting a whole bunch today to get caught up!

This is a photo showing my 9 month pixie grow-out! At this time I was feeling very satisfied with the growth and change I was noticing!

As you can see by my shirt, this was the Fourth of July! This was a fun cute style that wore well outside all day. It kept my hair out of my face, which is a must for me if I will be outside or super active throughout the day.

I compiled this photo because I had been receiving requests to see progress of my hair growth. Isn't this satisfying to look at? I wish I could have shown more sides of my hair, but it was just too many pictures!

I am so in love with this style! Can you say summer?

This is a photo that I took just after getting my hair trimmed. I was in desperate need of a cut and it felt amazing to get it back into shape!

One morning getting ready for work, I wanted to try something a little different. I tried this double braid and I loved it!

This is a simple style that I wore as I was trying to just get one more day out of my curls! I teased it up big and added a little side french braid.

I've been wanting to try this style for so long, but my hair wasn't quite long enough. It finally is long enough to work! When I posted this on Instagram, I cannot believe how many requests I got for a tutorial, so that will definitely be coming up!

Do I have to say one more time how much I am loving buns?!

I love trying fun things with my hair, but I just wanted to show that a pretty blow-out is beautiful, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment