Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Get Ready With Me

I used to post lots of makeup tutorials on my YouTube channel, and most of those are no longer up on my channel. My very first love and reason for starting YouTube in the first place was hair! With such heavy saturation of Beauty Vloggers, I decided to take my channel back toward hair. While I am enjoying that so much, I want to continue filming some more relaxed Get Ready With Me style videos. I know that I have some viewers that prefer makeup videos and some that prefer hair videos. This is a way for me to get a little bit of makeup action in there. I also just enjoy talking to you all about some new products that I love and things like that! Let me know what you think about this style of video!


Products Used:
Milani Rose Lip Treatment
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Mac Soft Brown
Mac Saddle
Coastal Scents Burnt Umber
Coastal Scents Chamois Nude
Makeup Geek Bitten
Mac Costa Riche Eyeliner
Tarte Smolder Eyes
Ardell Wispies
Shea Moisture Foundation
Elf Shimmer Palette
NYX Hot Pink Blush
Maybelline Powder
Makeup Revolution Brow Palette
Mac Japanese Maple
Revlon Primrose

2 comments:

  1. Why did you delete the makeup tutorials you already had up??? I really enjoyed them and would love to see your....( Go to fall Smokey eye) again if you still have it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete