Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016 Instagram Round-Up

I thought it would be really fun to do a big post at the end of every month showing the different hairstyles that I shared on Instagram throughout the month, so here it is.
This is a simple fishtail braid. This is one of my most worn hairstyles recently because it is so easy and cute. Here is a link to this hair tutorial: Fishtail Braid for Short Hair

I love this wavy look and it's so great for any length of hair! Here is a link to this tutorial: Beachy Waves for Short Hair

I've been wearing my bangs with a big ol' poof since Junior High School. I guess some things will never change!
I love this double braid so much! I will be doing a hair tutorial for this soon, so be on the look-out!


This waterfall braid is super quick and easy and I love that is helps keep my bangs out of my eyes! Here is a link to this tutorial: Waterfall Braid Tutorial


This is another one of my favorite casual hairstyles that I have found myself wearing over again! I will also be making a tutorial for this fun bun!






































I don't think you can ever go wrong with a simple straight blown out look!


I love adding a tight braid the shorter side of my hair because I think it adds a bit of an edgy look.

This last one is a 360 look at my grow-out progress. I am 8 months in and pretty happy with my hair's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment